Saturday, July 12, 2008

Special Times

When I saw this paper from Daisy D's I knew it was the perfect scrapbook paper to use for my grandparents picture as they loved roses! My grandfather planted many rosebushes in his yard. They were his pride and joy! This was an old Polaroid photo that I enhanced and improved greatly while visiting my mom!

I also did this layout for a challenge on three sites one for a challenge where the technique was to do tearing on a new site I just started called The Scrap City and another was for the Challenge on the 2 Sassy Scrappers blog
and the Scrap 4 Life Technique challenge handstitching!

Thanks for looking and check out my favorite sites!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is a beautiful layout! I would love to know how you got the polaroid to look that good, I have a ton of them and can't seem to improve them very much. If you have a trick please let me in on it!