Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Okay I am a slacker! BUT THE BLOG CANDY IS STILL ON!

YEP I missed a few days! My son came to visit from S.C. and we helped my father in law moved out of the family home of 53 years this past weekend!
I am having a blog birthday on the 16th so remember to comment each day from now till then to enter for an entry for Blog candy! I promise it will be worth it! I am sending out a scrappy prize and including a handpainted gift!

Speaking of handpainted, I taught a class monday night and here is my piece! It is a Scrapbook album cover! I plan on using it for heritage pictures. Then I also finished a piece up on monday for my Secret Sister for Church. Cindy seemed to love the basket!


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Your painting is amazing! You are one talented lady! Beautiful!

Jenny said...

What a talent!! I LOVE the album cover!

Cheryl L. said...

WOW! So neat!

Rebecca Kvenvolden said...

wow... that is BEAUTIFUL!! thanks for sharing!

Reel Girl said...

Wow! Chick, your album cover is spectacular and I really love the picnic basket - - love all things with patriotic touches!

lauracox said...

Two beautiful projects.....that painting is amazing!

Kristin said...

wow ...wow ...wow ...that is amazing!!!!

Min @ Kaymin Kreations said...

Wow Susie, what GORGEOUS projects! Love the album cover quote!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

AmyG said...

Wow! You are a great painter! Beautiful work!

Jean said...

I admire your talent.This is gorgeous!

craftychick said...

GORGEOUS!!
Love it!! HAPPY BLOG BDAY!!

Sandy said...

Those are both gorgeous Susie! You are seriously talented.

mustangkayla said...

Your handpainting is fantastic! I so wish I could paint!

Rbarakat said...

This is beautiful - WTG!