Saturday, January 01, 2011

sorry it's been a bit!

The Christmas season was a bit overwhelming for me this year and I am feeling a bit behind on many things, including my blogging!!
Usually my tree is up the day after thanksgiving and this year it was up only a few weeks before Christmas!! Then usually I leave the main tree up till New years day and my snowman tree and snowmen decorations up till late feb/early march. But this year I feel like I can't wait to put it all away and get some order back to my life! Maybe because we have a lot of company lately and I feel like I can never keep ahead of the housework! I love seeing my grandboys but I admit it is hard for this old lady to keep the place clean with all the company!

Well anyways I have been busy though as I am getting ready for a wonderful birthday card crop and blog hop! I am so excited that I am once again on the card team at Let's Capture our Memories! So stop in and join our birthday Crop and blog hop! There will be some fabulous prizes for the crop and raks for the blog hop!

1 comment:

pamala said...

Congrats on the DT spot! Have fun with your blog hop!
Thank you for blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!