Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog hop winner and an award!!!

First I would like to announce that KIMR is the winner of my rak for the LCOM Capturing Spring Blog Hop!
Congrats Kim!

Next I am excited to say I have won the Stylish Blogger award! Thank you so much for the award Jo JO. I am thrilled to receive this award and appreciate the compliment!
You can visit Jo jo at Peace..Love..Stamp



Upon receiving this award I must…
*Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
*Share 8 things about myself
*Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
*Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

8 Things about me:

1. I love the Lord
2. I love my hubby of over 35 years
3. I have 4 wonderful grandsons
4. I love scrapbooking
5. I love decorative painting
6. I am a registered Nurse
7. I have a disease called Trigeminal Neuralgia
8. I would love to have a granddaughter! :-)

Please check out these awesome ladies, they have great stuff on their blogs.
I would like to pass this award on to:
1.) Joanne
2.) Tabitha
3.) Tracey
4.)Sandi
5.) Carol
6.)Lynne
7.)Kristine
8.)Joyce
9.) Melissa
10.) Becky

9 comments:

Melissa Wright said...

Aww thanks so much!! I will be sure to share the love!

JoanneK said...

Sweet! Thanks!!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Thanks!
I'll be sure to repost today!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Thanks Susie! I appreciate the honor!

Lissi said...

Great page...I'm a new follower. Please follow me at http://littledetails-lissi.blogspot.com/

Sent by momo

chignon said...

I just found your blog, and love all the beautiful layouts you have done! Momo sent me and I am so happy to discover such fantastic places to visit! Congrats on the blog award, isn't it a special feeling. TFS

Alison Jane Hann said...

Congrats on your blog award, and I must say you have some lovely creations. Momo sent me and I'm now a follower.

Cheers n God Bless
Ali

http://ali-hann.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Congrats on the blog award! Woohoo on winning the RAK! Do you have my email address attached to this post?

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Just a little reminder that the Srap-Friendzy Blog hop is going on this weekend. Hope you get a chance to stop by.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/