Friday, April 29, 2011

Posing for photos!

Do you have problems getting family photos! We had a hard enough time getting the photos of the adults say nothing about the kids!

So I thought I would share with you a few of the whoops photos!

But first I wanted to also share that I have been accepted on another team!
I am now on the inspirational team of a christian scrapbooking site!!
Check it out and tell them SusieQ sent you!!!
From Here 2 Scraternity

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I'm a NEW follower
Tuesday was my birthday
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie!!
Hopefully you're all better now! LOVE your pix! For some reason I'm feeling like the "little guy" isn't having that much fun! OR maybe he's the instigator & enjoying it the most ! Thank you for becoming one of my newest "peeps"! Super congrats on your new "team"! I'm heading over there right now & will be sure to say you sent me!
God Bless & Bunnie Hugs from R.I.,
Laura
http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, Susie ~ what precious photos!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congrats on making the Inspiration Team. I stopped by and registered. I'll be looking forward to that getting confirmed so I can get into the site and check out the gallery and forum. It looks fantastic! I'll be sure to say you sent me. I received my candy today. Everything is just wonderful. I am so looking forward to using everything. We definitely have the same taste!