Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a wonderful new challenge blog!

Hey all you scrappers! I found a new challenge blog I am really excited about! It is called Scrapping Everyday Miracles. They are brand new and will be starting challenges June 1st but in the mean time if you head over to their blog you will find a great challenge going on to win a wonderful load of scrap goodies!!! I for one would love to win it!!!

Now don't forget the post before this where you can also win scrap goodies from me! Who doesn't love blog candy!!! I know when the postman brings me a rak I am so motivated to scrap!
Speaking of scrapping I guess I should show you a layout I did this past week!


1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a pretty LO! Love how you embossed the border strip on this LO. Thanks for the info on the new site. It is so nice to find faith based scrapping sites!