LOL Life seems to get in the way sometimes and I get so behind on my blog! I truly need to find a way to make myself more consistent in posting!
I am getting excited! Next week on friday I am going to be taking a Copics class to become a Copics Certified Teacher. Being certified is not as exciting as the fact that I will learn more about my Copics markers! ALSO for the very first time ever I am going to get to meet some ladies from a scrapbook forum!!!
I think I have a new favorite layout!!! I did a scraplift from the fatastic Zoe Newburg and I just love the layout!
Here is Zoe's blog! So many awesome layouts/ideas!
here is my new favorite layout
More exciting news!
I received another blog award!!!
This Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award was actually awarded to me by two sweet ladies, Tracy and Lu. Thanks Ladies for your encouraging words and the compliment!
Head over to Tracy and Lu's blogs for some wonderful inspiiration
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. (see above)
2. Answer 7 random facts about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies. (see below)
So, here we go. Here are 7 very random facts about me:
1) I was born in my grandmothers house because my mother refused to go to the hospital.
2) I love flowers and gardening and love the feel of working with rich soil with my bare hands.
3) I am not just a scrapper but also a decorative painter
4) I have been working for months on a huge, and I mean huge mural at my church.
5) I am a registered nurse and one of the best jobs I have had was Labor and Delivery nurse
6) I have been on three missions trips, one to Albania, one to St. Kitts and one to Macon Georgia to a Childrens home. Planning to go to Czech Republic next year.
7) I have been married to the most wonderful man for almost 36 years
Here are 8 fabulous bloggers who I am forwarding this blog award on to. Please take a few minutes to visit their blogs and share the love. There is an enormous amount of inspiration on their blog pages.
1) Sandi at Sandi Lee Scraps. She creates wonderful cards and layouts. I am excited that I will soon get to meet her face to face, as she is also taking the copics class!
2) Sarah at Miss Hippy Chick . Sarah is a sweet lady who does some awesome layouts and is presently starting an altered project challenge blog.
3) Melissa at Melissa's Scrapbooking Spot. Melissa is my card making idol! I absolutely love her cards!
4) Jenny at Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven. She has the cutest little blog with some great inspiration!
5) Lau at Bunnie Scraps. A sweet little blog done by a very caring lady!
6) Angie at Angie's cards and scraps Angie does and amazing job with digital stamps! Super sweet stuff!
please forgive me but I am only sharing 6 blogs! I have been to so many friends blogs who already received this award and I did not want to give it to people who already have it! So I have decided that six is enough!
Thanks again Lu and Tracy for the blog award. I truly appreciate it! I feel so blessed and pray you will both have a year filled with blessings!