Sunday, February 19, 2012

Technique Tuesdays and Idol search

Scrap Friendzy has started something new. Each Tuesday we are posting a technique tutorial. The very first one was posted on Feb. 7th by Tracey, one of my favorite scrappers! She showed how to make these great ribbon flowers. I believe I am addicted! I love them! Stop by Scrap Friendzy and check out Technique Tuesday.

So I used them on the layout I made for My Scraps and More's Idol Search week #3. Stop by and check out the fun challenges

Now I will also share that I tried another technique also. I cannot remember for the life of me where I saw the link on this technique. It was shared on one of the sites I frequent! The technique is where you stamp images on the edge of the pattern paper to add to its design and make it seem as though it is part of the pattern paper. Sure wish I remembered where I saw the idea!

No comments: