Monday, July 09, 2012

145 points... winner name drawn

145 points were earned in my little blog contest! Sandi actually posted comments all but 2 days of the month!!!! It amazed me when I figured out the numbers! Then I used a number generator!!! I really appreciate all the post. Oh and Lisa I have some computerized spam but I will try take of the word verification and see how it goes!

Thank you all for participating in my blog challenge and my challenge on Paper Secrets!!!!
Now if the winner would send me a pm on Paper Secrets with your snail mail, a little about yourself what you like/don't like I would like to get a prize out to you!!!

whoops I guess you want to know who you are! Congrats to Tallulah!

1 comment:

tallulah1 said...

I can't beleive you picked me!
I was worried that you should have postponed the challenge until your health as better !!
I sent you a PM on PS.
Thanks SO much !!!