Saturday, April 14, 2007

7 Random Facts or Habits!!



Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I went to college and I have a degree in Nursing.

2. I am a procrastinator & work better under pressure. (stole that one from Denean, who stole it from Shannon but it totally fits me!)

3. I so miss seeing my grandchildren!

4. I never in my life thought I would be able to paint the way I am able to!

5. I am a huge ice cream fiend!

6. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who lie and hurt other people.

7. My dream is to own a shop teaching painting and scrapbooking.

ok, now I tag Linda, Margo, Elise, Amy, Amanda, Dariana, and Nancy!


1 comment:

denean said...

Great answers! THanks for playing!!