Friday, November 28, 2008

Sometimes we just need to smile! Raks make me smile

On a sad day or a out of sorts day a smile or laugh sure helps to brighten my day, it makes me feel so much better! I have worked at being positive and trying to keep a smile on my mom'a face. I love it when she laughs. It so great to see her spirit brightened and I feel she will soon be doing so much better as she goes home tuesday although still on the vent.

Now the person who I adore that can always make me smile and laugh. The fact is he makes many people laugh and smile and I know so many people who love him, that is my uncle Yogi!

My challenge to you is to make a layout about someone who makes you laugh and/or smile! Now I have no problem with you combining it with a challenge on another site but I would like it to be new so this is on the honor system! i AM GIVING A RAK WHICH i WILL DO A RANDOM DRAWING FOR! IT IS AN AWESOME RAK WHICH I AUCTULLY JUST WON MYSELF AND LOVE BUT I WANTED TO DO A RAK AND CANNOT AFFORD ON SO I DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY THIS ONE! BECAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE IT IS BETTER TO GIVE THEN RECIEVE!

nOW hERE IS MY EXAMPLE WHICH I ALSO DID AS A SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE ON SO THE DESIGN IS SCRAPLIFTED!



tHANKS DREA! HERE IS HER LAYOUT ON HER BLOG! THESE ARE THE DAYS

HERE IS THE RAK! (all the papers are cut down to 4x4)


YOU MUST POST A COMMENT WITH A LINK TO THE LAYOUT, AND AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR BLOG. NEED SOMEWAY TO NOTIFY YOU IF YOU WIN. COMMENT WITH LAYOUT LINK MUST BE POSTED BY SATURDAY DECEMBER 6TH MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME. ALSO IF YOU PASS THE WORD AND SOMEONE POST TELLING ME THAT YOU SENT THEM, FOR EACH PERSON THAT POST YOU SENT THEM I WILL ADD AN EXTRA CHANCE IN THE DRAWING!

1 comment:

grandmother said...

Great to here that your mom is finally going home and getting out of that place. I love the picture of you uncle he makes everyone that knows him smile and laugh.
Keep smiling.