Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas at Our house!

Christmas at our house was held on Dec. 26th so we could have it with the boys! It was a little different then other years due to our limited budget! ONe of Noah's favorite gifts was his shaving kit!

Even Jason got in on the fun! And then Aunt Mindy had to get in on the fun and do her makeup. An update on my Mom, she is still in the hospital and not doing very well so of course your prayers are welcome!

I am thankful that the Lord sent his son to be born a baby in a lowly manger to teach us about life and to give us eternal life by dying upon the cross for our sins!
I am so thankful to be home for Christmas with my husband and family and I am ready to start the new year with my family also.

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm so sorry that your mom isn't doing well. I hope she improves!

Your photos are wonderful! The shaving is adorable!

Happy New Year!

denean said...

Adorable photos Susie!
I will continue to pray for you and your mom!

Lesli said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas - I hope the year has started off well too!