Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

 
I am so thankful to finally be home! I am so thankful to finally be back with my loving husband and to be able to feel his loving support and stength and to have him hold me once again!

For those of you who have been praying for my mom, she came home last thursday and it was the worse 5 days of my life. Not so much for my mom's care but because of several reasons. First the hospital she was in INTERMEDICAL that is incompetent once again, sent her home with many things incomplete and not in place. I had to keep calling them, for instance she is on insulin and one of the insulins she is on the dosage depends on her blood sugar and you have to take her blood sugar reading and then follow a sliding scale to determine the dosage, they did not send the sliding scale with us! BUT THAT WAS ONLY ONE OF THEIR MANY MANY ERRORS.



I also wanted all to know that I have a wonderful Peace that passes all understanding from my wonderful Savior that has helped me to deal with all things above! I now can focus on my health and my wonderful family I have missed so much and those wonderful grandkids that have been giving me many many kisses!!! I love my mom and I am glad that GOD is in control and HE will do what He feels is right in HIS TIME but He helped me to know where I now need to be and that I did all I could and I thank HIM for all that time I had there with MOM and that special new connection and I can't wait to see MOM again, when and where. KWIM

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! SO TIME TO DECORATE! YEAH BABY! Right after a major dr's appt. today. eek! LOL!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I was thinking about you last night hoping things were going well. Glad you are home for the holidays!

Stacy said...

i am still praying no matter what for you and your family!

NoraAnne said...

Glad to hear you are home, I hope things look up for you and your family in the New Year.