Thursday, December 02, 2010

Life is Hard but God is Good!

Lately I have had a rough ride, actually it has been a roller coaster ride for over 2 years but I know that God has a plan and that God is in control! I will ask that you keep my son in prayer but will leave it at that! Jason needs lots of prayer right now!

I have found a new blog that I really like called the Paper Tree House! There are weekly challenges that are Christian based! I really wanted to do all the challenges last month but life took me by surprise and I did not get them all done, of course one reason too is I am on the LCOM dt and I had commitments there and my commitments come before what I don't have to do and so I got those done but that was it for last month! But I will also admit that I am great with deadlines because they make me do things and so I tend to procrastinate without a deadline, and so I did not do all the challenges and who knows I may just do a bunch later but for now I would like to show you the one I did do!

Here was the challenge: To create a project with a Scripture that is the prayer or desire of your heart!

Now I have to admit that I had a hard time trying to decide WHICH prayer of my heart but I decided to go with one I felt was so important!



1 comment:

Dolores said...

love your title, great layout!!