Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Week 4 Scrapathalon WOW WHAT A WEEK




HERE IS WHAT I did for the canvas challenge at Survivior at the Scrapbook Chalet!

oh and this is another item I altered too which is my first piece I have done like this and I am anxious to another that is fancier and better, the next will be a little larger so I can tighter the lacing in the back better!

This was made with canvas I cut and made into a candle cozy!

Last but not least, I thought I would add a photo of the yard yesterday showing our total snow accumulation after another 3 inches so we now have about 8 inches and we are at -9 degrees right now!

I would also like to ask you to pray for a friend whose husband lost his job! Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

DivaMom96 said...

Susie!! Thanks for your note on my blog about Traelyn. Your canvases are gorgeous! I'm sure that it will be a popular auction item. Thank you so very much!

Unknown said...

Ciao! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Nice scrappin! I miss doing crop nights with my other cropper friends... anyways, keep up the nice work!
Ciao!
Lissy in Italy

denean said...

Beautiful canvases!!