Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another storm on it's way!

Snowing again! it has just started! They are threatening snow up to 20 inches and ice! Mindy my daughters school she teaches at closed by 7pm for tomorrow! Hopefully I won't lose electric! I am really enjoying the new site I found! Come check it out!!! Find some great scrapping MOJO at http://scrappinmojo.com/ tell them SusieQ sent you! There are some awesome challenges going on! Also some of my great friends are there too! Nancy and Amy (Motobarbie) Amy (spoilamy) Linda (LindaLark), Margo, Janice, oh my there are lots! ANd some new ones I have made already too!

Everyone is so sweet and friendly and encouraging that it is easy to find your "MOJO" I can't wait to find out who will be sponsoring the site!!!

I have a great idea!!! GO check it out, register and tell them I sent you and come back here and post in the comments the name you registered with and then on March 8th my nieces birthday I will draw a name from all the names and send a rak. With each day, I am going to add to the rak! So far there is MME and DannyO pps and Heidi Swapp's edge distresser, embellishments by MM. What do you have to lose?!
Posted by Picasa


No comments: