Monday, September 18, 2006

Anniversary of leaving on a jet plane!

Thursday Sept. 21st will mark the 1year anniversary of when I flew out of New York to Mn. for my new home. Although we did not move into the new house until mid October. Hubby was already in Mn. for about 3 weeks so I sat in the airport crying and my best friend called and sang "I'm leaving on a jet plane" to me! so then I was laughing and crying!

I sure do miss Nikki!! I kept thinking time would make a difference in adjusting to Mn. but it has been a year and I am just as lonely!!! Saturday night a group of a dozen ladies from my church in NY called me from the annual ladies retreat I went to and look forward to each year! A totally awesome event! The called and sang to me and told me they missed me and although I totally appreciated the call and it made me feel good it also made me feel even more down.

I wish I could figure out how to pull myself out of this, but I can't seem to figure out what to do! The church we go to is good but there doesn't seem to be anyone that I can click with as a close friend, or someone that I consider a friend. Just "church friends" I guess but not ones to go shopping with or call or confide in, etc.

Okay enough ho hum, Sorry to be such a downer today!!!

No comments: