Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie, who is not ready, holler I! I! I!

 
 
I don't think I am ready! BUT Jason was much more ready today then yesterday when he went to just meet the teacher!

Today my first grandson went to kindergarten and it was a hard day for grandma! I just can't believe that little baby that was as small as grandpa's hand is already in kindergarten!!

I can't wait for him to come home so I can listen to him tell me with excitement in his voice of all the adventures of the day! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

OH how sweeet he is. all dressed ready for school! I hope he had a great day!

motobarbie said...

Great photos, I am sure it was hard but think about how much it will benefit him. I know you will miss him during the day!

denean said...

What great pics! Hope he had a good day!!