Thursday, November 15, 2007

Missing Jason and Noah





Jason and Noah came to visit overnight while I was gone! Since we rarely get to see them and not sure each time when we will get to see them again, the time in between is very tough! When the boys come to see us the talk alot about missing us and Jay Jay talks about how he wishes Mommy would let him visit more. It breaks my heart but I just hug him and tell him I love him! Someday he will understand. Noah is to young to understand much except wanting to be held the whole time he visits. We love them so much and pray that God will take care of the situation so that we have more visitation somehow. God is Good and we know that He will see things through.

I pray daily for the boys and yes even for their mother. So here are some of the photos my daughter took while I was away!

No comments: