Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Scrap room and Paint room!

Well I won't call it done, as it is not as neat as I wanted, but at least untill after Christmas when I will have more time to fool around with it and set up a few more shelves, it is done and I can now scrap and Paint!

I am so excited to be able to go down and start! I hope to start my classes after Christmas, so I will need to get it neater right after Christmas but with all the company and pressure to decorate and the desire to do some auctual painting and scrapping, I got to the point where I was just saying well enough!

I still have some boxes in the barn to unpack yet also and I am missing some drawers to one of my stands, so stuff is just sitting on the shelf instead of in the drawers. THe tall Paint cabinet has some stuff piled on it that are projects I want to get done for Christmas. By the way that paint cabinet has well over 600 acrylic paints in just the bottom half of it.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

denean said...

Great room Susie! Love all your paintings on the wall!

ScrapAddict said...

It looks great. Congrats!

Rachel V. said...

It looks awesome Susie! ENJOY!!!!

Going For Greatness said...

Congrats, Susie!! What a fun space! I would love to scrap in there with you! ENJOY IT!!!!!!!
~Gabi

Beverley Todd said...

Wow! I hope my new space turns out as great! LOL