Monday, February 04, 2008

10 THINGS

I was Tagged by SHERINE so in return I am tagging ANYONE WHO reads this Post!!!

10 Things I have done, that you probably haven't.

1. I went on a missions trip to Albania

2. I used a Turkish toilet! (not an easy thing for a woman!)

3. Went on a Missions trip to St. Kitts

4. Helped 8 people pass out over 500 bibles in less then 20 minutes

5. Had a accordion player at my wedding

6. Have trigeminal and Occipital Neuralgia

7. Broke my foot walking on it while it was asleep

8. Was Married 3 weeks before I turned 17 and am still married to the same wonderful man!!!!!

9. Had my first two children 1 year and 2 weeks apart

10. Gave birth to a son that was 23 1/2 inches LONG (you thought I was gonna say 23 1/2 pounds at first didn't you. LOL!!!!)

Okay your turn!

No comments: