Monday, February 04, 2008

Today is my son KEVIN's 32nd Birthday

I can still remember Feb. 4th 1976 like it was yesterday!!

I wish so much that I could be with my son today and share his birthday! I miss that so much! I miss being able to bake him a birthday cake but more then that I miss being able to wrap my arms around him and hug him and say "Happy Birthday Son, I love you!"

I am hoping that maybe if he comes to my blog and sees this layout he will feel the love I put into it and how much I thought of him and how much I prayed for him as I worked on it today! I wish for him more happiness and love then he could ever know!

Happy Birthday SON!!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

yeah this is awesome!!!

Lesli said...

Happy Birthday to your son - I hope it is a good one!

Lesli said...

Thanks for stopping by - I am going to add you to my typepad list - I love your blog - Have a great day!!!