Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some New Layouts




Now first I want to say that Dear God has to have the writing part redone but I am out of brown cardstock so it has to wait till I can get some! I did these during a on-line crop and Dear God was done while suffering with a severe migraine! So it is a wonder that you can read it at all and I wrote it like 3 times! LOL . The Love at first sight is our new home which was after looking at so many homes and feeling so discouraged! I was looking out the window on the day we went to see the house and saw a double rainbow! my sign from God!
Last but not least, the middle layout is what makes my heart tick! my three special boys! My three Grandsons!
I love on-line Crops... they motivate you to get so much done! thanks for all the great ideas Jodie from Scrap4Life!!

7 comments:

denean said...

Love the layouts - especially the "Dear God"! So beautiful!

Lesli said...

Wonderful LO - I'm so glad you were able to get some creative time in :) Love the heart and flowers idea!

Annette said...

Thanks so much for allowing us all to read your journaling. So honest & heartfelt. I love it. Take care!

Tabitha said...

i just lvoe your dear god layout!

Anonymous said...

I like the heart layout with the flowers.

Oh and... TAG! You're it! :o)

Jen Glover said...

Beautiful layouts! Wouldn't it be the best that when you get to Heaven, God has a Scrapbook you made him with all of these layouts. You know he treasures them! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Lesli said...

Just stopped by to check in - Love the new banner :)