Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Mine would have been better if I could have spent it with my grandchildren and gotten to seen my oldest son but it was a good Mother's day otherwise!
I thought I would share the wonderful bouquet that my son Kevin and his wife Maria and my grandson Britton in S.C. sent to me for Mother's Day! I miss them so much! They gave me another Mother's Day gift also, they went down to visit my parents, Kevins grandparents which meant alot to Kevin's grandparents but also meant alot to me! My mom had a ball playing with Britton! She says he is a sweet boy! Sorta makes me jealous! I wish I could spent some time with that sweet boy!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

Susie, I'm so glad that you had a good Mother's Day. I wish you could've been with your son and grandchildren. :( I love your flowers. They are beautiful!