Friday, May 02, 2008

I want to invite you all to a crop!

I have been hanging out at a new forum and there is going to be a great NSD crop there starting Friday May 2-4th So come on join the fun!


Can you believe that after having a blog for over 2 years now that yesterday for the very first time I called my parents and gave them the web address and talked to them on the phone as my mother sat and looked at my blog entries for the past 2 years! she did not read them but she looked all the way through all the photos and layouts! Don't know why I waited so long! especially when they live 800 miles away and this way they get to see the photos of their great grandkids and actually their grandkids too! HUMM WHAT WAS I THINKING!

3 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I'm so excited about the crop! :)

I'm glad that your mom was able to enjoy your blog. Thats's great that she can be able to see all the wonderful photos and keep updated with your life. :)

Unknown said...

Instead of feeling guilty because you waited so long, feel good because you did tell them before it was 3, 4, or 5 years old. :)

I got my goodies today. Thanks so much for metal embellishments, ribbon, and cute card.

Lisa said...

My Dad looks at mine everyday, he loves it!