Saturday, October 25, 2008

I got a little discouraged!

Mom's Co2 was up ( the bad air you get rid of after you breathe in oxygen and use up the good stuff then you breathe out the co2 but she is not getting rid of enough of it) So they backed her down and have only been letting her get off the vent both yesterday and today 8 hours!

she has done well, I just got discouraged, then although respiratory therapist have been real positive, a nurse practioner said she does not believe my mom will ever get off the vent 24 hours. That she will always need it for nights. I guess I still believe in miracles and God! So I have decided PHEWY! I also believe in my mom!

tonight they will retest her blood gases and if they are fine she will do 10 hours again tomorrow~ I have not stopped the contest!

PLEASE I need lots of prayers for her! sO PLEASE PASS THE WORD FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN!

9 comments:

Stephy said...

Sending my thoughts and prayers
Stephy

grandmother said...

I will be praying real hard for your mom. I know God can do all things. But it is always in His time. So we just need to keep are faith and keep praying.

mustangkayla said...

So sorry to hear you had to take a little step back. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

wendy said...

Checking in to see how you all are doing...set backs will happen but I have faith she will continue to do well!!

Lisa said...

Prayers going up! I believe in prayer and positive thinking, you have lots of that!

Mary said...

Prayers of healing going up for your Mom. May God's grace fill her and strengthen her during her illness. Keep up your chin girlie! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw, Susie, I hope that things go well for your mom again. It's disappointing to take a small step backwards. Keep your chin up, your thoughts positive, and I will pray for her and you! Take care!!

Lora3677 said...

you and your mom are in my thoughts. keep your chin up, girlie. :)

Anonymous said...

Try to keep your spirit up and keep staying strong! You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers also.