Saturday, June 09, 2012

could use some help!

I want to put the original post with the challenge so it stays up the top of the blog! If you know how to do that please let me know! I could probably figure it out but I have not been headache free since I got home! Right now it is only about a 2 on the pain scale so I am handling it okay! Actually going to try to scrap since I don't know what tomorrow will bring and I want to get this weeks SYAO challenge done! So far I have missed 2 of each of my grandson's baseball games and that kills me but hopefully soon I will be better. Hopefully tomorrow we will

4 comments:

SandiB said...

Susie, sorry to hear that you still have headaches but glad that it is not as bad and that you are home. Relax and scrap. Sometimes that helps me. I can't help you with your blog question. I have to have my dd help me with computer issues. LOL. So far I haven't missed a day posting on your blog. I am pleased with myself for remembering. Hope the rest of the weekend is a good one for you.

jennyplace2 said...

Hi Sandi
Once you post your challenge and it is on your blog go into edit and once you have it on the screen go into shedule post and change the date to the day you want it to finish. So if you want the challenge to start tomorrow , post it the shedule for the end of the challenge. Hope this makes sense. If you need any more help just email me.
Jenny

Alison said...

hope you got some scrapping done, and are feeling a bit better!
Alison xx

tallulah1 said...

So glad you are home and were able to get the SYAO done! No post for today, so prayers, thoughts and hugs your way!