Friday, June 15, 2012

So many photos to scrap



well I saw my neurologist  yesterday and from looking at the testing done while I was in the hospital (I had insisted they call my neurologist and so part of the testing they did was ordered by her) She was not happy and said if I get that severe a headache again I need to come to her er which is a 2 plus hour drive!

but anyways she was able to diagnose me! I start a new med and it is extremely important I lose some weight (I guess those nasty headaches and the fact I could go blind are a great motivation for me)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic_intracranial_hypertension

it could have been worse and so I am going to try hard to lose the weight . the biggest problem right now is the new med has made me sleepy. 

hoping to scrap tomorrow and forget all this illness stuff. I usually have my worst headache in the morning which I am told is typical. so I plan to scrap tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Still have some June challenges from Paper secrets to get done!!!  I have some photos I am dying to scrap! Like these




6 comments:

Alison said...

At least you have a diagnosis and can move forward from that...hope the meds start working soon
Alison xx

tallulah1 said...

Glad you got some answers, and can start moving in the right direction to get rid of those headaches.
CUTE pics to scrap!

SandiB said...

So glad to hear that you have gotten some answers. Those pictures are wonderful. Should make for some beautiful layouts. This post is for Saturday the 16th.

Lisa Rea said...

Glad to hear things are looking up!

(comment for June 17)

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

(P.S. consider removing the word verification to make it easier for us to comment on your great blog)

SandiB said...

This posting is for Monday night. Hope things are going well for you and that you are feeling better. Take care.

SandiB said...

This post is for the 18th. I'm hoping that things are getting better for you. Wonderful pics of your grandkids.