Sunday, July 23, 2006

Camp!

Will and I decided to go check out our churches Family camp tomorrow instead of going to our church for service! Looking forward to a tent revival service! Ready for some Spiritual uplifts!
I have really been praying alot about some things, apologized for somethings I wrote which I removed a few days back when I was so hurt by family not only to God but also to the person who also apologized. I was sincere that I was sorry I hurt her but I also explained that she has a sounding block and I do not and that I have to have a way to let out the feelings or I will go crazy. I also explained that it is not possible to talk as that just does not work. Well anyways I am turning it over to God at this point, I am going to let the Lord have my concerns and HE KNOWS WHERE MY HEART IS and HE ALSO KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE OTHERS HEARTS ARE TOO! I know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

I also thank Jeanne for her support and for the Lord leading her to call me! I do need a pm though since my mind can be forgetful of the great site you told me about that has some great new ideas that I want to visit!

Well I did not get much scrapping done today! ended up with a migraine!! Started to clean down stair some, want all the rooms downstairs as clean as the main part of the house is but we ended up going over to Mindys for awhile.

2 comments:

motobarbie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Things always work best when left in the hands of God!

Nancywithajones said...

Praying for you lady!!!! I know what you mean it is so hard to remember what you want to say sometimes but always know God Sees right though us AND thank goodness he does!!!