7 people that I admire
1. My good friend Nancy
2. Pastor Dave Larson
3. Thomas Kinkaid
4. Maxine Thomas (my favorite acrylic painter)
5. My Husbands grandmother (God rest her soul)
6. My son Pastor Kevin Kithcart
7. My good friend Nikki
7 things I say often
1. I love you
2. Grandma loves you so much!
3. Thank you Lord!
4. NO RUNNING!
5. Hello! (the phone is always ringing!)
6. No I have a headache! ( I have alot of headaches!!)
7. Did you flush and wash your hands?
7 things I cannot do
1. have anymore children
2. drive a motorcycle
3. change a flat tire
4. speak in a foreign language
5. walk on my heels
6. play a musical instrument
7. figure out what to put for the seventh thing I cannot do!
7 things you might not know about me
1. I am left handed
2. I went to St. Kitts and helped build a preschool.
3. I went to Albania and helped build a community center that also housed a church
4. I am allergic to Bees
5. I dated my husbands brother before dating my husband
6. I have my own scroll saw, band saw, electric sander, and have used them.
7. I am a so so housekeeper and it irritates me when others make messes and I have to clean up their messes.
7 movies I enjoyed
1. happily ever after
2. wizard of oz
3. harry and the hendersens
4. gone with the wind
5. Pretty woman
6. What women want
7 things I wish I could change in my life
1. My patience
2. My DIL (LOL)
3. how early we started our family
4. how early we started our youngest in school
5. my weight
6. my ability to make friends (not outgoing enough I guess)
7. more willing to take a chance
7 books I have read and would read again
1. Let's Roll
2. Women with Multiple Sclerosis
3. Prayer of Jabez for Women
4. Detours, tow trucks and Angels in disguise
5. The Blessing
6. The Oath
7. Stick a geranium in your hat
7 people who should do 7- you don't have to do the same 7!
4. Linda (INKY)
6. Di (spot-on)