Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A blog Challenge!





what memory stands out in your mind as a great memory of 2007!

Well I have to admitt that there were not a lot of GREAT memories of 2007! We did get our new home but before that we lived in a camper for months and physically I was having a rough time because I have neuroligical problems called occipital and trigeminal neuralgia and the bed in the camper just was not helping me!

So our pastor and his wife offered for us to move in with them until we found a place to live!

I cannot tell you how much that meant to us! It showed how much they cared and also it was a wonderful month and a half! We will always have some great memories from that period of time! Pastor gave hubby permission to get rid of any red squirrels so hubby was in his glory! Pictures are Pastor, Tina (Pastor's wife) Hubby trying to get a red squirrel. Painting I did for Tina in the computer room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that stencil border. You did a GREAT job!

Susie said...

thanks Rhonda, but it is freehand not stencil! lol!