Thursday, May 04, 2006

AWAKE AT 3:45 AM!


Here I sit Blogging at 3:45 am because I can't sit due to my darn neck! But then I will totally admitt to overdoing it the past few days!

And of course driving 1 and 1/2 hours and back to the Minn. airport to pickup my dear friend Nancy was not great for it either, not to mention sitting in the endodontist chair for the root canal. But having Nancy here is great! I so miss my friends from New York!!

I also need to remember to tell the gals on TMS about Nancy's daughter's website and her wonderful charms and such! NOW there is someone who can stamp and alter items! Donna is absolutely awesome at that and she has made her own stamps and even made stamps from her grandmothers art! SO COOL!

More bad news today, Grandson Britton being tested for Autism, but they feel if he has it, it is only a very mild case.. I am trusting God and I am very pleased in how well mom and dad are dealing so far too. It is so hard to be so far away though! Wish I could just jump on a plane and fly to S.C.
Sure do love that little guy

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

Oh, he is so adorable, Susie!