Friday, August 18, 2006

Amy challenged Me to post what inspires me to scrap!

This is such an easy one for me! My grandchildren inspire me the most!





***************************************************************************
My Children inspire me!



**************************************************************************
My Hubby inspires me!
*********************************************************************************
Family and Friends inspire me!


***************************************************************************
My online friends at my forums like The Memory safe and That Scrappy Chick and The Untamed Scrapper, Scrapjazz and Scraplyrics all Do Challenges that also help so much!!
****************************************************************************
BUT ABOVE ALL WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE GOD CHALLENGES ME because HE has given me all of the above and also He gives me the beauty that I see outside too that sometimes challenges me also!!!

Image hosted by Webshots.com

2 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Love all the pictures Q!

motobarbie said...

Great job on your post Susie~ thanks for playing along