Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally finished my layout for week 4 Challenge


In 1998 I went on a Missions Trip to St. Kitts with my daughters college Southern Wesleyan University's Missions club. They needed a nurse to go along for the students but to work right along with the students! This was right up my alley as I had always wanted to go on a Missions trip.
We helped build a preschool during the day and then each evening we did services!

So the layout is about a very special time for me and perfect for the week 4 challenge!
My plan is to do an entire book on my trip or an entire book of my 3 trips I have taken so far. Which ever way it works out!

2 comments:

motobarbie said...

Great LO love what you did with it all.

denean said...

Love the layout - how wonderful for you to be able to go on missions trips!