Friday, March 28, 2008

A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION... A CROP

Photobucket

April 4-6, 2008 at 2 SASSY SCRAPPERS

There will be lots of great prizes and lots of fun! BUT first you need to register and that is where the first chance at a prize begins! OH AND MINE!

EACH person that registers then goes to the link below and says they registered and says who referred them, which by the way is me
SUSIEQ will be entered into a drawing for a rak. If you join now you will still have time to be entered more times because you will have time to get your friends to join too!

CHECK IT OUT HERE AT THIS THREAD on 2 SASSY SCRAPPERS

Leave me a comment letting me know you joined and what named you are under just so I know for my own curiosity!!!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

just wanted to stop by and say hello and we miss you! I am lovin all the new pages!! Tons of great pics too!

Lisa said...

I already signed up, just waiting now!

Lesli said...

I sure wish I had the time right now - looks like it will be fun!

denean said...

I signed up!

Nadia said...

I'm going to join! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing :)