Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Years! LET the Party Begin!



I am ready to PARTY!!! I hope your are! I cannot believe that I have been blogging for 2 years! I can still remember my first post and how nervous I was! WOW my blog has changed so much from how it looked back then!




First lets get on with yesterday winner! there are 7 names in todays drawing and out of the 7 names 6 have already won so there is a 6 out of 7 chance that it is going to be a duplicate winner!
so let's see if it is....... My grandson is here today and I letting him draw and guess what..

Congratulations! if you could leave an email in your comment I will email you unless you know me from a site, as I am not sure how you found me!

SO NO duplicates yet! NOW REMEMBER ALL COMMENTS TODAY GIVE YOU TWO tickets in the GRAND DRAWING!!! SO lets see if we can have lots of posts today and end this party with a bang!

7 comments:

Lesli said...

Congrats on your blogging anniversary! WTG Storm - enjoy your goodies!

Misty said...

Happy Blogging Birthday, to you, Happy Blogging Birthday, to you... :)

And Congrats, Storm! Very nice. :)

mustangkayla said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Time to PARTY!!!! YEAH!

Jenn said...

hooray for blog birthdays!!! congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Susie! Wow - 2 years! That's awesome! Just wanted to drop in and check out what you have been up to; thanks for visiting me on my blog!

Finally got good weather in MN, 70 today!

As for how I am, I am pregnant with #3 due on June 3rd! Crazy!

Love your blog and have been having fun reading and looking at these awesome pics!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Susie!!! may your have many more fun and happy years blogging!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks so much! I never thought I'd see my name in lights and you did it for me. :)