Wednesday, April 09, 2008

April 16th my blog will be 2 years old! SO I am having a blog party and everyone is invited! AND YOU GET THE GIFTS NOT ME!!! SO LET'S start the PARTY

April 16th is the 2nd year Birthday of my blog and I am doing a year long birthday bash! EVERYONE IS INVITED! Starting today you will be entered into a daily drawing for a rak for a prize each day till the 16th when you make a comment! Some days you might have to answer a question or something like that! THe final day the big day I will take all the names from each day plus double count on posts from April 16th for the grand prize!

SO the clowns are getting the Balloons ready and I am getting all the gifts ready! SO come and join me for the first drawing! I may come back and edit this later to add a layout I am working on so for today if you post early before the layout and come back then post again you will get 2 chances!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

wahoo!!! April is my bday month so it's a month long party for me! check my blog friday for some details about my partay! can't wait to see some lo's!!

Trish said...

happy b-day :) just stopped by to say thanks for the comment and hope you enjoy the Twilight book(and series)look forward to looking through your blog more later-have a good day!

Lisa said...

Wow, I have heen blogging for a few months! Congrats on keeping yours up and running for so long.

Pamela said...

I can't believe you have been blogging for two years! What an accomplishment...I hope I stay active on my blog for that long. And what a great idea to have a blog "birthday party"! I hope you get a lot of participation. :) Happy Blog Birthday!