Sunday, April 13, 2008

SUPER SUNDAY BIRTHDAY PARTY

TIME FOR SATURDAYS RAK drawing sorry I am so late but I did not have time before church and sunday school to post!

The winner for yesterdays posting has the neatest blog! She makes her own stamps so I am not only going to post her name but a link to her blog so you can check out JESSICA LYNN's Blog also! CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA LYNN Jessica please email with your snail mail! ONCE again I will not be sending out Raks till after the final drawing incase of multiple wins!
PLEASE EVERYONE COME BACK AND COMMENT AGAIN FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN! I have entered everyones name from yesterdays comments into the grand prize drawing!

Here is a layout I did yesterday of my dil Maria and grandson Britton the day after Britton was born! Maria is an awesome mom! She does great working with Britton, he is mildly autistic and she just does wonders with him!

Good luck to all who enter tomorrows drawing!

4 comments:

Alex said...

What a fabulous page - I love this Susie!! That picture is precious, and I really love the doodles swirls on the page, that makes it for me!! Congrats to JessicaLynn - she rocks!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sally Watkins said...

You really know how to celebrate! Happy bday!

Lisa said...

That is a beautiful page, I love the muted colors with the B&W Pic!

mustangkayla said...

Cool layout Susie! Love the flourishes and the shaped journaling! Very pretty! I'll have to check out yesterdays winners blog! Thanks!