Monday, April 28, 2008

I (heart) u to infinity and beyond!


That's my boy Britton! I don't get to see him much! I want him to know I sure do love him! SO if you see him tell him his grandma loves him so much!

Just for a little information to all those winning on my blog birthday~~ I got a little slowed down waiting for addresses and due to some high blood pressure but everything is set now and as and added surprise I threw in a special gift to one of the mailed prizes! I just let the boys pick one and that's who got it! SO I am not saying who so you will all be surprised but I will give you a hint... It is way for something I did to light your path and NO hint who gets it!!! hee hee I love surprises!!! coming soon to a house in your neighboorhood! I would really appreciate it if each person would let me know when their gift arrives! THANKS and Have a glorious week!

5 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Susie, I just love this layout! The colors are just great. A couple of my boys were Buzz fans. :)

What a great idea to keep your rak recipients a surprise. How cool is that?!

Misty said...

LOVE the layout!!!

He's a cutie...

Jude said...

I love the new blog look and banner, and the LO is great too!!

Lesli said...

I just love that page - wonderful job!!!

mustangkayla said...

Aaaww...cute layout Susie! Love all the stars!