Friday, April 11, 2008

Fabulous Friday! ESPECIALLY for LORA!!!


Congratulations LORA!! you are the only one that came to visit yesterday so You WIN! leave me your addy on a pm over at 2 Sassy Scrappers! And remember I am not mailing any Raks out till the end incase you win again, so I can save in postage!!1

NOW I am finally finished with My layout for week three of the contest over at Scrapstreet so I can show it to you! Actually this weeks challenge was to make a layout and three cards all with Stars on them and a paper in common! they are suppose to look like a set! WOW a challenge! more then I thought! Would have been easier if I had more of the paper I wanted to use in the layout! So I would love it if you wanted to go to the Scrapstreet Star contest and vote for me! Course that does mean if you don't belong to Scrapstreet you will have to join!!!



11 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Sooo adorable! You must upload this to The Coconut Gallery! and oh! That little grandson of yours is so adorable! *hugs*

Judy said...

Love your layout and cards Susie!!!!

mustangkayla said...

Your Grandpa card has the cutest staying! Love your layout and cards! Your so talented! congrats on the 2 years of the blog. I still am putting off starting mine.

Pamela said...

Wonderful cards...and I love the LO too. :) Good job.

Tammy Wilson said...

This too fun Susie...you are very generous!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great cards and the l/o is adorable

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I love that candle card. How fun.

Scrapinshelly

Jenn said...

hooray I won!! thanks Susie!! I LOVE the lo!

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Very cool cards!

Lisa said...

Great cards and an awesome Layout!

Lora3677 said...

that is so cool!!! great job!