Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Day 2


Okay my party hat is on now! SO remember
everone too keep posting to win a rak!
sorry I never got the layout up yesterday I am really being picky with this one!

AND SORRY THiS post is so late today! HERE IS MY DAY SO FAR! I had a migraine last night so could not finish the layout, woke up with it still today! IT was calming down a bit so I decide to go outside and put seed in the birdfeeders and I can't explain how I did it very well but end up cutting my thump open on the rusty pipe that the one bird feeder is on.

Well it did not need stitches, I knew that right away even though it was bleeding but guess what was not up to date! So off I went for a tetanus shot! Then while waiting in the doctors office the headache comes back full force so I am back to suffering from a migraine but I have to finish my layout and matching 3 cards!`

So I am drawing a name quickly! I was going to take photos of Noah doing it but Sorry just not up to it so I am just doing it quickly now!
AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST RAK IS......
x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations JENN.... Now remember all three will be entered into the April 16th final Drawing! JENN if you will Pm your address to me at Scrap 4 life! I will not send your gift however till after the final drawing so as to save postage in case you win the final too or if you win any more SO KEEP POSTING!

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

CONGRATS, JENN!!!

Pamela said...

Oh wow...tough day. I HATE migraines...I get them too. :( And you made me think about when was the last time I got a tetanus shot.