Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterdays Birthday winners! the final winner and grand prize winner

First let me say I am sorry it is so late! I waited for my grandson's to wake up to draw and then Go to take the photos and my camera battery was exhausted! then after waiting awhile I thought duh I will just use my grandson's camera, which I did! JUST one problem! PLEASE IGNORE THE DATE one the photos! PLEASE TRUST Me these photos were not taken in Jan. of 2004!~ FIRST of all Noah the youngest was born Dec. 27th 2003 and as you can see in the first photo he is much older then just under 1 month! LOL.!

I want to thank everyone for participating and also say I still need a few address in order to mail out the gifts! I have enjoyed the party so much and really had a great time! so without further ado, my grandsons drew names and will show you yesterdays winner first and then the grandprize winner!

Okay MR. Noah pleas show us who won the prize for yesterdays drawing!

And next we put all of yesterdays comments into the basket Twice as promised! here is the basket with all the slips from all the comments from the whole week~

AND NOW JASON is drawing the GRAND PRIZE WINNER~ HE PICKED A FAVORITE NAME HE IS ROOTING FOR! LOL BUT he did not draw the draw the name he liked! I think it is because it is a name he could sound out and read (really easy name) LOL SO anyways here he is with the winners Name!!!!!
Posted by Picasa


CONGRATULATIONS Kayla!!!!!!!

and CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH AND EVERY WINNER THAT WON ALL WEEK LONG! I will have your gifts all mailed within the next week! (AS LONG AS YOU HAVE GOTTEN ME YOUR ADDY!)

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

YEAH! Thank you so much Susie! I've said it before, but your grandson is SO cute! Congrats on the 2 years! I look forward to your posts!

Lora3677 said...

CONGRATS, GIRLS!!!

Jen Glover said...

Congratulations everyone!!!! What a generous Blog Candy!!!! Happy monday!